I know yesterday was my list of things I learned. It’s just that there are SO many things involving these stinking bangs that they needed their own post.
1) 6 weeks is WAY too long to go without a bang trim.
2) I WILL self cut.
3) self cutting one’s own bangs may result in something dangerously close to a dumb and dumber look.
4) nothing intensifies a burn of the forehead like some hair dye.
5) bangs cover said burn debockle.
6) I’m not as grown up as I had hoped.
7) what I lack in talent I make up for in tenacity.
8) never, NEVER throw away the guard for hot hair fixing devices.
9) keep the aloe close.
10) you tube can not help you here.
SO…despite my ineptitude in this arena I shall not give up. Oh no! Why you ask? It’s simple, someone told me I looked a lot younger with bangs. SOLD.
Sides, I have to get better at this right?
Yeah, don’t hold your breath.