1) I will continue to refrain from asking the good looking guy with cauliflower ear how long he’s been wrestling.
2) the bug is an awesome urban adventure companion.
3) the rooster st provision breakfast sandwich was worth the 8 mile walk to the harvest breakfast.
4) since I didn’t share with him, the moose may beg to differ.
5) a kitten in the cone of shame is more amusing than a dog.
6) cleaning the carpets with a newly serviced steam cleaner is just about the best thing EVER.
7) tenacious d is NOT appropriate coffee shop music.
8) I am overprotective, so says the goose. My plan is finally coming together.
9) I loathe the sound of a leaf blower. Grab a rake homie.
10) Ashley Judd I’d a funny runner.
And one to grow on:
I remember the first time I ever heard the “n” word. I was in line with some friends at a pizza shop. I said “oh so you mean Bill Cosby is a “n”?” I then turned to give a smile to the African American woman behind me. I saw the look of sadness and hurt on her face. It was then that I realized the velocity with which words can hit their mark. I was 8. I never used that word again.