1) a 3rd wave coffee shop, according to the interwebs, is a shop that treats all of the ingredients as if the were runoff from heaven. Sweat from God’s own brow. How that translates is they tell you how you will be having your coffee. Oy vey, I’ll take the first wave shop please.
2) while trekking in the city and, maybe, getting lost. Looking to the right under the bridge, I couldn’t help but think, “This looks like nare do wells live.” I’m such a snob.
3) I noticed Orthodox Jewish woman wearing wigs. I guess instead of wearing a scarf on their head. It feels like cheating if you ask me. They all have varying colors of the same style wig. It was kinda like stepford wives…kinda.
4) you know what’s a dumb idea? carrot cake before bed.
5) Katz’s ruben, the breakfast of champions.
6) Eat or talk on the phone. If you choose to eat chew with you mouth closed. Lip smacking is repulsive.
7)Preparation H on zits makes ur face smell like butt.
8) a first, we witnessed a guy doing deep stretches in a bar during the intermission of the red wings game. Mom pretty sure that’s why they lost.
9) I may lose my husband to Neil Patrick Harris.
10) Cat Stevens on the steel drums….curious choice.
And one to grow on:
So we get to the hotel and instead of one room with a big bed, they have two rooms with little beds. What do we do? It’s our anniversary trip to the city. We live large. We have his and hers rooms. It’s like Lucy and Desi times ten. The romance of texting each other goodnight and good morning. Who needs sassy little outfits when you can just use the element of surprise on your partner. Avon calling. Room service. Somebody call for an escort? Ok none of that happened, but we both slept real well. Yay us.