1) few things are as gratifying as changing the bed linen after an illness.
2) someone should invent a way for short girls to get a mammogram without being on tip toe.
3) sometimes you just can’t find a silver lining.
4) exodus? I think Ridley Scott should have stuck with aliens
5) why wait for the other shoe to drop, just go barefoot.
6) I got a gift box of Percy Pigs for myself and I’m going to eat them all.
7) this may have been the most sober Christmas on record.
8) nothing says Merry Christmas like a new pair of shoes.
9) be careful of calling the kettle black if you are a pot yourself.
10) when I grow up I want to be able to paint just my nails….not up to my knuckles. While I’m wishing on a star, I’d also like to be able to sit long enough for them to dry.
And one to grow on:
We can wait forever for the person we used to know to arrive. We can lay out our best linen. Make their favorite meal. Mind our words. Smile til the muscles hurt. As hard as we try, we can not recapture the past. They ARE who they seem to have become. Best to deal with that truth, than to lose ourselves in the painting of a picture. One in which, if we are honest, we may not want to be in anyway.