1) a person can only live with a muscle twitch in their eye for so long.
2) Wii boxing is not a sound part of convalescence.
3) turns out you use the same upper body muscles fake boxing as you do real.
4) I’m finally getting my third child, he just happens to be 14 and French.
5) now the Bug can be the middle child that he always felt he was.
6) I’m eager to get back to my life.
7) never tell another person’s story.
8) I’m going to miss you Five Guys, but it’s time I broke up with you and your deliciousness.
9) sometimes you have to put your needs before another’s no matter how wrong it feels.
10) never discount the greatness of a repaired and much quieter washing machine.
And one to grow on:
What can you do when you reach the realization that someone can’t be for you what you need? Do you weather the hurt and cut them loose? Do you decide that what they can be needs to be enough? Maybe find a way to understand what holds them back. Maybe it’s not desire to be so but their story that leads them to stand behind a wall. Do you risk it all and share how they fall short of the mark or love them where they are, even if it means it leaves a mark? Is it a question of empathy against self preservation? What happens when you only know how to be all in? Use it as another lesson in self exploration. Find comfort in culling together people to fill different needs in your heart. Know that you probably do the same thing for someone else.