1) if one (FGB) injures themselves while playing kickball in the hood, it IS considered a sports injury.
2) there is no slide tackling in old lady soccer. someone didn’t get the memo.
3) size small is not universal…even from the same company.
4)i loathe to make returns, but not everyone can pull of the streetwalker look.
5) my kids are going to school today until 1:00 and the the only thing i think they’ll be doing is getting their report cards.
6) we had a great time with buddy and Miss E at the union game this weekend.
7) the cervical traction pillow is NOT a waste of money
8) stubby hubs hunk likes to write the rules of the car as he is driving.
9) this will be the best summer yet!
10) some day i will have a cabana boy. in the meantime i have stubs and i am the luckiest.
and one to grow on:
my skin. it is thick. it is thin. it is hairy and bumpy and in some places wrinkled. it can protect me from the sun. it can protect me from harsh words. it is mine. i see my life’s journey in the skin around my eyes. in the freckles on my shoulders. in the scars. from dog bites and sharp knives. it is looking it’s age. as it should. my skin tells the story of who i have been. it’s a story i find pleasure in reading. i will strive to keep it so.E