1) caviar dreams can’t come close to morphine ones.
2) “please don’t put a picture of me in a head lamp in the obits when I die. And why is there no explanation for the head lamp?” ~Stubby hubs hunk love that man of mine.
3) kersplunking is not spelunking. I like my word better.
4) I have a sixteen year old. I HAVE A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD! WTF?!
5) I’ll take my animals as healing salve any day.
6) it turns out pocket doors will be the death of the final barrier in my marriage.
7) goodbye head aches, you dirty bastards.
8) what kind of a goal are pants? An attainable one. Until that day, lets just all go without. It’s not like I’m asking you to shave your head.
9) they truly make a card for EVERY event.
10) mrs hand makes the BEST cupcakes I have ever eaten.
And one to grow on:
I am blessed by wonderful people who I am lucky to have consider me friend. I have hit a funny new hick-up in my life. I find I am touched beyond belief that people want to take care of me. I know it is a requirement of my friendship that I allow them to. The truth is I am embarrassed my their generosity. I’m spending some time trying to figure out why. I know why not. It is not because I don’t desire for them to know that I care for them in return. Or that I feel unworthy. It has something to do with this armor of independence that I seem to be have been born with. Do I fear that accepting their gifts will cost me something? I don’t think so because as the shoe has been on the other foot I never felt a need for anything in return. Clearly more work needs to go into answering this question. Isn’t it funny that we can surprise ourselves, still, so long into this life? What a funny funny road we hoe.