1) it turns out that you CAN put earplugs in too deeply.
2) it’s not nice to laugh at people’s names but….ding ning ….poor thing.
3) stubby hubs hunk told me that i’m not as funny as i think i am. i said i am EXACTLY as funny as i think i am.
4) the bug still sets the timer in the bathroom for 1 hour. i still giggle when it goes off.
5) dropping the goose off at camp the third year isn’t nearly as tough as the first year.
6) back to school shopping with the bug was a piece of cake.
7) the bug enjoys “the atmosphere at the cracker barrel”.
8) can’t wait to see total recall tonight with my fellas.
9) perhaps if i stop saying i’m going to the pool, a storm will stop rushing in to foil my plans.
10)i can’t believe i have written 100 of these.
and one to grow on
no one likes to have their faults brought to their attention. i would hope that we are all aware of what they are without this help. if that is in fact the case, that we each know our own faults, how is it that some can hold others to a higher standard than they hold themselves. it’s not as simple as just wanting us all to get along….or is it? so much lately, i have struggled with people’s tendency to judge. some even seem to wear it like a suit of armor. they will tell you all of the ways that you don’t measure up to their expectations before you have a chance to do it to them. please, i don’t have the energy to live my friendships in this way. will i say the wrong thing? yes probably. will i maybe hurt your feelings? if so, certainly not with any malicious intent. i can’t believe that there is any hurt that i could cause that would so damage you that you could not rebound. that you could not again be made whole. should you tell me that i have crossed a line, a line i didn’t know existed, i am not a neanderthal, i can stay on the good side of that line. you not feeling safe in a friendship has more to do with the script you have written than my evilness. you taught me how to treat you. if the script you gave me wasn’t authentic, that has more to do with you than it does with me. and unfortunately for us all, there is no way to rewind the tape. now i don’t know the rules. i don’t know who you are. it’s really just a shame, but i need to walk away.E