1) it is not helpful to ask someone if they are sleeping yet when they are having difficulty sleeping.
2) I wonder if it’s poor form to not shave before you go to the gyno.
3) I wish you came home from said appointment feeling as fresh and clean as you do a dentist appointment.
4) wearing a white sports bra to play soccer the day you’ve had your hair dyed isn’t the best idea. Unless you find tie die underthings hot.
5) this was the first year that lip gloss was a necessity for picture day at school.
6) prefacing a compliment with, ” despite what people say” makes whatever comes next feel less like a compliment.
7) it’s easy to get lost in a king sized bed when you’re in it alone.
8) I had a great time watching the kids realize all of the things they could NOT do in the house when we lost power this weekend.
9)fairway solitaire is crack and I’m hooked…
10) stopper sweeper as a form of defense only works if your keeper is taller than the sweeper.
And one to grow on
Some weeks you just can’t grow. You never want to take a step back, but some weeks are just about maintaining. If you are lucky. If you have played your cards right. If you have helped others maintain when that was the best they could do. You won’t have to be in this place alone. Sometimes, in this place, you learn who would rather play a passive role in your life. Best of all, you learn where your life lines are. I am grateful. I am thankful. I am blessed. I am not alone.