1) I know I will never be one of those people who spontaneously combust. Thanks to regularly being swathed in sweat.
2) don’t drop a new roll of toilet paper in the toilet.
3) my days of dancing in high heels are long over. I never remember this until the morning after.
4)awesome is playing pick up soccer outside in the middle of november in the north east. Thanks global warming.
5) I just got used to saying I was 40, hello 41.
6) wish I could rock bangs. Sadly I got a twohead instead of a forehead. So no go.
7)wordpress’s autocorrect makes me look dumber than apple’s. no easy task.
8) watching a timid rescue dog flourish in a loving home is a beautiful thing.
9) having a dog with neck pain look at you with pleading eyes is the opposite.
10) some people are at their best in a time of crisis. Then there are the others that resort to their middle school selves. It verges on the ridiculous.
and one to grow on.
one of my greatest disappointments in people has been their inability to stand by me. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I am tough but my friendship only comes with one condition. Take me as I am. I realize it’s a tall order. The pay off is I will do the same for you. We are flawed. We are rife with imperfections. I fail to see how this fact can be a deal breaker. Friendship comes with a responsibility. At some point we decide that a person is worth more than just the monicker of acquaintance. With that comes a promise of sorts. At least from my perspective. A promise to love, warts and all. I embrace that challenge. If I wanted predictable, uncomplicated, unenthusiastic friendships I would just be my own friend.E