1)one direction make a regular appearance in dreams where I am on the subway. They aren’t a vital part of the dream, they’re just riding together….to work I guess?
2) the only time I wish I were pregnant is when I am cleaning out the litter box
3) turns out the high pitched squeal in my ears is not a tinnitus. Stupid leaf blowers.
4) the bug informed us that he is “bringing green back” and that he is “tacktastic”. New clothes make the man.
5) it is a poor choice to plead “dip me dip me” while your partner is holding a drink with one hand. Good thing my tights were opaque.
6) I advise against perusing the public dog shaming site when your partner is sleeping in the bed beside you.
7) time may heal all wounds, but wine speeds the process.
8) who knew that a cat brush would be the dog’s coveted toy.
9) I’ve been trying since I was a young child to make magic happen by wiggling my nose.
10) I often dream that I our house has a flat screen tv on an articulating arm….in the front yard. Most strange is that I vex in the dream that someone will steal it. Dreams are goofy.
and one to grow on:
Last night I saw a story on Facebook. The crux of which was a family whose goodbye phrase to one another was “I wish you enough”. I loved the idea of the story. That in all things you wish for those you love to get just what it is that they need. I think that for some of us, the greater work is to learn what enough is. There is little more that is as frustrating as throwing goodwill down a never ending well. Whether it’s stuff or space in your heart that is the key to fulfillment, one should know what full feels like. I truly believe that those that choose to have their cup filled by others will never be sated. I realize that it is a Nietzsche-like philosophy, but good and self worth must always be dirived from within. It’s always easier to share time with someone who is on the journey with you than just along for the ride. It all begins with naming your happiness. Owning your failures. Then living each day to keep the cup at the brim of overflowing.
i wish you enough and the way to find what that means for you.E