1)I wish I could wear long necklaces but they always lasso one boob instead of hanging in the middle like they should.
2) love is a man who brings you a sandwich when you are sick knowing there will definitely not be a payoff.
3) nothing says date night like the sound of fingernail clippers.
4) those that don’t return their shopping cart to the designated areas should be made to wear a scarlet letter. The letter “a” still works.
5) all parties should have a cabaret.
6)this time of year I feel like I am pickled from thanksgiving til jan 2.
7) there should be a law that if you haven’t put a bra on by lunch it’s not weird to leave the house that way.
8) if #7 isn’t negotiable, there should be a drive through for single items that one is missing from a recipe.
9)what stubby hubs hunk lacks in tone he makes up for in power.
10) when I make it on survivor I will force them to sign a contract whereby they may not film me as I run to my loved one in that inevitable part of the series when they come to the island. Mostly because I will be the first person in history to fall….on my face in the sand.
one to grow on:
to error is human, but to forgive is something close to divine. We all want to be heard, but if you burn enough bridges you will end up on an island alone. I have learned that you can never estimate the importance of a relationship. Things have a funny way of running in circles. If you are lucky. If you have played your cards right, when the marry go round comes back to a familiar place, you can face it with a clear conscience. With the knowledge that you did your best. That you took the high road. Even luckier than that, when you have failed to do so, that you are met with forgiveness. That the person remembers more of what you did right. More of how your pieces fit together well, than the moments when you were the round peg and they the square hole. Sometimes it is you who have to do the forgiving. Not of others but of yourself.