1)unless a book is actually about crows, “as the crow flies” should appear no more that once.
2)Morgan freeman was made to explain things to people. Said the bug when explaining how he imagines a character to sound in a book he his reading.
3) that commercial about toilet paper, you know the one that intimates that woman have been waiting all this time to have a frank conversation about wiping, is a crock. I do not want to nor have I even had the yen to talk with anyone about proper wiping. That’s just gross.
4)evidently it’s rude when someone you don’t know goes in for a hug saying, “I’m a hugger” to pull back while responding, “I’m not”.
5) i am not alone in my dislike for the elf in the shelf.
6) over sharing about elf fears will result in daily freaky elf pictures to “appear” on your Facebook.
7)married people shouldn’t poop in front of one another.
8)every time I say lasagne in my head I say lazagnee.
9) I wear headphones when in public places this time of year because I am so very annoyed by pop Christmas music.
10) it’s sad to watch a blind dog “bury” a fun size chocolate bar in her bed. Especially when you have removed said bar before she has even begun. Poor juju.
one to grow on
there is no shame in mental illness. What happens inside your head need not be anyone else’s business. When our own sense of hopelessness is a catalyst to our neighbors’ despair something is broken. It may be that we, as parents, have to be aware that our job never ends. As a spouse, you can’t always do the easy thing. As a society, some inalienable rights are preventing us from keeping our children safe. I don’t have the answers. But it all seems to start with being more plugged into our love ones. More aware of how standards of operations can help us all. while I don’t have the answers, I am ready to tell my children that this will be the last one.E