1)it is just plain rude to fart in the sauna.
2) no better way to throw a pity party than over the holidays with the plague.
3)Tom cruise is as creepy as the elf on a shelf.
4)one of the greatest oxymorons: baggy skinny jeans.
5)I may never learn that I can no longer dance in high heels if I choose to walk the next day.
6) girls who do a lot of hugging on the dance floor should be required to drink from sippy cups.
7) when you’ve had hugging girl pouring her drinks on you while you dance, telling people it’s just sweat may not be the best option.
8) we finally have learned the true use for year books. You may need then to refresh your memory after a reunion.
9) since I was enormously pregnant, I never want to party like it’s 1999.
10)it’s good to have a nurse practitioner in the house.
and one to grow on
At this time of year I tend more toward the reflective than the postulative. As I look back on 2012 I can’t help but feel lucky and so well loved. Though there have been some sizable bumps in the road over the 12 months, I have never felt more capable and grounded. To be loved and loved well is the greatest gift there is. If our gifts are our riches, I am good enough to retire. I wish for us all to be so blessed. Be grateful for what you have. Strive for better if you are wanting. And NEVER forget that sometimes the best thing you can do is to just dance it out.
In love and hope, HAPPY NEW YEARE