1) a q-tip can absorb an amazing amount of coffee.
2) the nooks and crannies work better if you open the English muffin up.
3) “fat ride” may not be the appropriate response to getting a compliment on ones tattoos by a partially naked woman in a wheel chair.
4) 14 sounds so much older than 13.
5) bed is the only rational place to be when it’s 27 degrees outside.
6) I LOVE Sunday Mondays.
7) it’s thin mint season.
8) my bird is now a marked woman.
9) beware of chameleon people.
10) the high road is seldom the easy road.
One to grow on:
If you are patient. If you remain precisely who you are. If you do not burn bridges, those seeming lost just may return to you. If you are open to thought that things can different from how they were. If you can learn to trust. If you can own your wrong in things, there may be chance to renew what you had given up hope on. Don’t hold your breath. Keep on with your life. When the chance to mend reveals itself give it a go. You may just be surprised how relieved you are to get past it all. I am grateful at having learned this first hand. Thank you for making it so.