1) I have to stop saying evidently.
2) it’s not kosher to ask “who farted” when your kids have friends in the car.
3) cats don’t really need their back knees.
4) it’s hard to hide that you have been eating chocolate when you drip some of the dog’s back.
5) I love having something to look forward to.
6) may is national poetry month.
7) the dish network ad. where the guy throws himself through the window twice makes no sense.
8) there is NO need for yeast infection commercials.
9) happiness is finding a sleeve of thin mints in the freezer months after delivery.
10) maybe it’s not that you are misunderstood but that people are doing their best to not call bullshit.
And one to grow on:
For most, time offers clarity of vision. Be it a better understanding of ones self. A willingness to forgive those who have trespassed against us. Maybe being able to differentiate between a perceived transgression and one that was intended. An understanding and appreciation for the generosity of suffering. That all journeys have purpose. To stop heading down paths that offer no opportunity for learning. To wrap our skin around ourselves with the same pride as polished armor. Time should always measure the way forward. Toward the new and the practiced. We can not teach our children if we have stopped our own learning. Walk to the horizon with your eyes poised on the rising moon.