1) i am too much of a spazz to wear white pants.
2)after about every 20 envelopes i lick, i give myself a paper cut. usually in the corner of my mouth…because i’m brilliant.
3) she is now officially mrs hand.
4) for the first time i was accused of not being clear with what i want.
5) this is my cloud. if you don’t like it, get your own.
6) i can honestly say that i enjoy getting back into the working world.
7) i will miss saying cleaning woman.
8) i say ants DO open peonies.
9) these perimenopausal surges of anger aren’t as fun as i thought they’d be.
10) fasting for two days wasn’t as awful as i thought it was going to be.
and one to grow on:
with my hands in the dirt my mind toils through another paragraph in another chapter. if only i could rid the garden of my mind full of these hamster wheel thoughts as easily as i do the thistle. or make all well with a simple spreading of mulch and a quenching drink of water. i wonder why i find such ease in the spoils of nature and am so troubled by the nature of people. is it because nature is predictable? that if you give your garden what it needs it will yield rainbow splendor. i have tried to quench with words. i have reserved them in an effort to let another bask in the glory of the sun. there is no single formula for all. in the end i am most comfortable, most happy at arms distance. this is my lesson learned.E