1) I got a new coffee cup and she is perfect.
2) I like to wear my hump day underwear on Tuesday.
3) don’t reach for a spoon through the stream of steaming water in the espresso machine. Unless you think girls with scars are hot.
4) I like when I tell people my age and they look at me as if waiting to hear me say “PSYCH!” Then I show them my silly putty neck skin.
5) my mother still hasn’t accepted my friend request.
6) I need to pluck my eye brows everyday but when I over pluck it takes FOREVER for that hair to grow back.
7) I love it when my parents call me babes.
8) why would anyone want a blumpkin? Google it if you dare.
9) while autocorrect can be annoying, I sound even less intelligent without the spellcheck.
10) stubby hubs hunk is the loudest drinker I know.
And one to grow on:
I am seldom moved to write a blog post because of a single incident. I write in vague nuances about common situations as a way by which to work through them. I am an observational writer. By the time I write about something I have observed, it is the culmination of my experiences. Not a single event. It brings me joy to have written something that rings true to others. This is also my forum to write what I believe to be true. Truth can rarely be founded in a one time occurrence. I have not come to believe my truths because one person made them so. These truths are mine and mine alone. I have derived them from my own experience. While we all enjoy hearing “me too”, conviction should not rest on approval. I am unafraid to stand tall in my beliefs even if I stand alone.