1) I know people love them but I don’t get the keurig.
2) when I typed keurig it tried to autocorrect it to Kerrigan. Remember her?
3) I used to be the girl that never cried.
4) I will, from now on, blame all bad things on peri-menopause.
5) no soccer for 2 weeks is dumb.
6)ALWAYS count your lucky stars.
7) I am capable of driving for 12 hours, through 6 states, 1 twice, AND not getting lost.
8) It is nearly impossible to read on the beach, on an iPad, in a striped bathing suit. The reflection of the pattern is too distracting.
9) 10 years is WAY too long between visits of people you really like.
10) I miss my pups.
And one to grow on:
The circumstances of our life often determine how we will react. That seems pretty obvious. The curious bit is that our reactions can change as our circumstances do. In other words we are never the same exact person. An example: for years when people asked me what my favorite book was, the answer was the same. I picked the book up again several years later and my response was not at all the same. I was sure I was reading a different book. If we can view others with as much tolerance as we embrace our past selves, this world would be a beautiful place.