1) people never have just 1 Penn State sticker
2) even if your last name is dykstra, cutter is a stupid name.
3) don’t gore your ear on a butterfly bush.
4) if you aren’t watching the bridge, you are silly.
5) FXX? Really?! That’s the best you could come up with for a new tv station…
6) I would rather have a thousand bug bites on my arms than five on my feet.
7) canning makes me feel like I live in the little house on the prairie.
8) if you can’t shoulder the blame always blame someone who isn’t present.
9) cherry hill orchard SHOULD be open on Sundays.
10)it’s a good day when your little brother turns 40 and your coworker just realized you are not in your 20s. A REAL good day.
And one to grow on:
Labor. A labor of love. Anything worth having is worth fighting for. Worth working for. Laboring. It’s so true because without the work you don’t understand the value. Conversely no love should cost you more than you can bear to part with. Love should never make you lose who you are. It should only help to reveal the best you. Blessed are we who have found this. Never concede, those who still search. Always be mindful that even if you have not found the glove for your hand you are not alone. One can know the labor of love in work. In friendship. In internal quest for greatness. Even on this the national day of rest. The day of anti-labor….do your work.