1) I thought everyone sings at the top of their lungs when they vacuum. My mistake.
2) it’s just a tiny bit inappropriate that the new target back to school commercial has salt and peppa’s “push it” played by recorders.
3) supportive bra and shoes, I’m ready to work full time on my feet.
4) our local Jennie craig office is next to the pizza buffet restaurant. I don’t think they were being ironic.
5) whenever I here someone say “around the corner…” I always giggle and think “fudge is made.”
6) ramen and veggie burgers together is better than it sounds.
7)nervous energy had the goose doing the running man this am whilst waiting to leave the house.
8)I never went back to school food shopping.
9)I should not pack milk…or anything that could under any circumstance be spilled for my high schooler’s lunch.
10)the bug found the first day of middle school boring.
And one to grow on:
I love fall. I love that it turns cooler. That the smells turn crisp. It is the best part of the year because it’s the middle space. You have your footing. If you look over your shoulder you can see the lush green of summer. The road forward hasn’t quite gotten its claws in you yet. Of course fall happens to be the time of year where we shuffle our kids out the door as the day dawns and don’t see them again til it’s nearly over. So many friends were dropping their kids at college this year. I’m just not ready yet. In truth, I may never be.