1) Richard Simmons has a new work out tape. Some of which is to his original songs……
2) it’s either hair or brains, there isn’t enough for both in my new helmet.
3) safe is the new sexy…really!
4) nothing ruins a grilled cheese like lardo butter. I know, I’m just as shocked as you are.
5)my favorite Bourne movie is…all of them.
6) I don’t get redit.
7) the best way to not text and drive is to ride your bike.
8) German camp, none of the cool kids are doing it.
9) stay on the sunny side, always on the sunny side.
10) weekends mean a totally different thing to the full time worker.
And one to grow on:
If only the pain of love lost could be healed by wishing it away. When I was little my dad told me that if you rubbed a wart and repeated “I wish you’d go away” over and over again, the wart would disappear. My dad wasn’t one for tall tales so I believed him. When my wart didn’t disappear, I believed it was a lack of wishing on my part. In true monkey fashion, when wishing didn’t work, I cut it off. I have wished away many hurts in my life. I have done my best to cut them out. The truth of the matter is it just takes time. One day you think of the person, be it friend or lover, and you realize that you feel….nothing. Not hurt. Not sad. Absolute ambivalence. That’s when you realize enough time has past and you have moved on.