1) Freddy vs jason is as bad as you might think.
2) Lower back pain is dumb.
3) I’m pretty sure a rake is faster.
4) Monday always comes too soon.
5) it’s much easier to ignore the dirt in your house from a heating pad in your bed.
6) when the couple on the couch in the commercial say, “we can do anything we want with dishnet” I think they mean porn.
7) this full time job is getting in the way of my love for Halloween.
8) everyone I know watches the walking dead.
9) I am amazed that the 4 pound kitten is the boss of the two 25 pound cats.
10) scooters are fun.
And one to grow on:
We all come into the world trusting creatures. It is only through our life experience that we develop bias. For the first time since we brought the moose home he leaned into me. He gave over to what he had a previously learned to distrust. We have been providing a safe place for him for almost two months. But today was the first time he leaned in. He truly relaxed. He has come home.