1) I’m sure no one was looking a Christina’s face while she was wearing that key hole dress.
2)unlike plunging necklines, plunging toilets…worst job ever.
3) sweet potato fries should be their own food group.
4) pork belly is sent directly from heaven.
5) they make kids take written tests on football in gym….I never wrote a stinking thing in gym.
6) if stubby hubs hunk were a pro ball player I would pray that they didn’t make the playoffs. Beards are dumb.
7) when looking for canned whipped cream at the grocery store, don’t ask for whip-its.
8) for a reason I can not fathom, FB suggested I like a page called “the glory hole”. For those of you not in the know, this is NOT a religious page.
9) allergies are stupid.
10) I burned my eyelid with my flat iron. MY EYELID….this band thing is dangerous.
And one to grow on:
Sometimes, despite my best efforts I don’t find deep sleep. The irony being that the harder you search for sleep, the more elusive it becomes. You’ll think for a moment that you are sleeping. Then you realize if you are having this thought, you must not be. It is always in this place, where I can’t shut off my mind, that I choose to make lists. Last night my list was made up of the things that I am grateful for. Gratitude has a funny way of disallowing frustration. How bent out of shape can you remain when you have a working list of things you are lucky to have? Next time you are having a hard time about something, be it sleep, or something else, try it.
Here is mine.
I get to try to sleep again tomorrow.
I have a bed to sleep in.
I don’t have to get up to go to the bathroom.
I have a job.
I can make lists.
My bedmate isn’t snoring.
My belly doesn’t hurt.
This is the worst thing that has happened to me all weekend.