1) one can get their braces caught on their sweater.
2)One can NOT remove braces from sweater alone.
3) I can no longer do needle point without readers and good lighting.
4) I think I’m becoming my grandmother.
5) sometimes texting a friend instead of voicing your complaints to a dick is just as good.
6) I have finally found the best water bottle ever.
7) I keep confusing my book which takes place in Louisiana and American horror story.
8) I would much rather lose to gracious winners.
9) stubby hubs hunk makes one banging martini.
10) 2:17 is a dumb time to get up.
And one to grow on:
By now most of you have heard about kid batman. If not, he came to be because of the make a wish foundation. San Francisco was turned into Gotham city so he could fight crime as batman. It got me thinking about what I would want my make a wish to be. When I was younger I So wanted to be a cop. My lack of a sense of direction precluded that from being a reality. In elementary school, older kids were given the task of walking the morning kindergarteners home. I kinda can’t believe they let us do that. Well, my life as a badge holder was short lived when I got lost coming back to school. So typical, I have always been convinced that I can do anything put before me. Until it is obvious that I can’t. Being a ninja was a short lived dream. I don’t think I could be stealthy enough. Between giggling and a general inability to control my body I would be a horrible failure. I’m pretty sure you don’t have do-overs as a ninja. I would have loved to have been Jane Goodall, but it seems the job was already taken. I’m grateful to not be a kid with leukemia, but if I were, my wish would be to be a ninja cop whose cover is that of a gorilla doctor. I wonder how they would make that happen.