1) nothing like a horrible story to replenish your faith in humanity.
2) I love my winter sheets….the ones that feel like I’m sleeping covered in bunnies.
3) super cold weather makes 5:30 am even more sad.
4) the mean cup should have an evening comedy club. We write most of our material during the day.
5) turns out we don’t have a moth problem and the holes in my gloves were meant for using your phone…I’d rather have warm hands.
6) people shouldn’t blow thief nose while ordering food.
7) neither the goose nor I are mature enough to watch the sex scenes on American horror story.
8) French zombies are freakier than American ones. Watch The Returned.
9) respect can not be demanded.
10) please do your best to patronize local businesses this holiday season. We need you.
And one to grow on:
The goose told me that the brain tells time by memories. The more memories in a weekend the longer the weekend seems to the human brain. Make memories with your family this week. Lots and lots of them. then go here and help make a memories for another family in need.