1)millet, it’s not just for birds anymore.
2) Tallio is a helper.
3) some laughs are just better from a closed mouth.
4) there is nothing skeevey about communal hand cream… If you are the “A” team.
5) it’s other people on the bad roads that worry me.
6) I have super sweaty greasy man hands
7) the truth is the truth…why whisper?
8) watch out, you may be the dick of the day.
9) doing it…is not a verb. As in look at her curls I want to doing them
10) if you think you are the life of the party you are probably annoying 1/2 your audience.
One to grow on:
I spend a lot of time talking about gratitude and grace. They are two of my most favorite traits in a person. I find nothing more sad than a person who chooses to play the victim. If you look hard enough you can see a way to a charmed life. But if you spend too much time peaking over the fence, you may just miss your chance at grace and gratitude. If my girl pew can put on a boa and laugh when her life is an up hill climb anyone can. Be sure no matter how hard you think you have it, someone else has it worse.