1) You like long hair, I grew it out for you is not an acceptable response when your mate notices it’s been many many weeks since you have shaved your legs.
2) Using the word hate in a sentence that also includes how proud you are to be a Christian is…….nonsensical.
3) It’s only 3 notes but it sounds so good
4) not my brightest moment “when I’m surrounded by family you all look so familiar.”
5) They advertise the ugliest jewelry for Christmas.
6) Ants have built under the surface of the whole planet except Antarctica…which is weird because Antarctica has the word ant in it.
7)Great! Now I have to get a prairie dog.
8) cars are girls goiters are boys.
9) I was gonna call you sweet cheeks but I thought I might get bitch slapped…yep he’s my dad.
10) You know a person gets you when they warn you that they are going to hug you.
And one to grow on:
We all come to the table with gifts. Some earned, some nature provided, some on the backs of the people that have come before us. Whether it’s the color of your skin. the thickness of your wallet. the symmetry of your face. Your ability to arrange words in a way that are pleasant to the ear. Acknowledge your gifts. Appreciate them. Use them to better the life of someone with less. This is to honor them.