1) we are creatures of habit.
2) you are a parent forever.
3) dinner smells better while it’s cooking than when it’s wafting through the house the next day.
4) put your crockpot on the porch to make the pork and sautkraut. Thanks again LRW
5) some music has been ruined because of relationships. I miss the music most.
6) a hard fought win is always the best win.
7) I am made from the left over parts of normally shaped people.
8) New Years resolutions are not feasible. How about a bucket list of niceties instead?
9) I truly am the luckiest.
10) you never know how much you use your knee until you get a brush burn on it.
And one to grow on:
Sometimes we need to give voice to the tumult that runs circles in our brain. Call it circling the wagons. Call it a soundingboard. But the luckiest among us don’t walk the path alone. It can be as simple as giving words to the hurt. To acknowledging the hurt’s importance. Even if those in the circled wagons tell you to suck it up and be a grown up it is nice to be the farmer in the dell. No one wants to be the cheese that truly stands alone.