1) Eating clementines in the tub is delightful.
2) I like my bath water so hot it doesn’t feel good for the first minute
3) You know you’re old when you need a hot bath to prepare you for you soccer game after painting a room
4) Got into tub the looked and saw no towel on rack. Next time t will reverse the order….who am I kidding
5) Sugar free gummi bears…stay away from them. Check online review if you are tempted to try them.
6) come on sleep! You’re a jerk.
7) the should make half bottles of wine.
8) I’m blessed with great neighbors.
9) I may move into my guest room, it’s so pretty.
10) I am SO looking forward to the pedicure this afternoon.
And one to grow on:
There is always room to grow and things to learn about ourselves. It takes an openness. A willingness to be wrong. Being a risk taker isn’t the same as leading a life rife with risky behavior. If you don’t put your cards on the table you forfeit your right to play. Take a risk. You may find that what you took for anger was actually hurt. Anyone worth loving is worth fighting for.