1) what do you do when your kid says I don’t need you to tuck me in anymore? Ok, but I still need to tuck you in.
2) falling to sleep without Tylenol PM wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be.
3) when you feel overwhelmed count the things you DO have control of.
4) nothing rounds out a weekend like a crash and burn dinner.
5) my hands are greasy very very greasy.
6) the count down to a few days away alone is on.
7) today a cop said shit heads and it made me blush.
8) lasagna isn’t worth the effort.
9) now we just need some house guests.
10) gotta love a friend that volunteers you for things.
And one to grow on:
I want to be one of those women who ages easily. I will not cut my hair because it’s what older women do. I will dress the way that I always have. That is to say for comfort and a muted sense of flare. It is my hope that I will remain quintessentially me. I hope to still break into dance when the mood strikes. To laugh with abandon. I hope to never lose my interest in where people come from. How they came to be who they are. I hope to remain curious. I may be one of those women who keeps a younger companion to help me remember the things I no longer can. I want to be interesting. I want to be vital. I long to be a looking forward lady. What do you want to be when you grow up?