1) I am a certified odyssey of the mind (OM) judge.
2) the training for OM is a lot less fun when your husband forgets his phone.
3) mrs hand is a fine stand in to play who can be the snarkiest.
4) I can not make sense of WHY someone would bring a hemorrhoid donut pillow to a training. I spent the whole time thinking about her butt.
5)stubby hubs hunk spent his training day across the table from a one eyed man…..lots of brown eyes at OM training. Yeah I went there.
6) I must give off a snark vibe because the other most irreverent person at training chose to sit by me.
7) if the weather stops my flight to FL being on time I will cry.
8) so….it’s pee that makes stink bug stink?!
9) It never occurred to me that telling a friend the truth could be a bad thing.
10) going to a restaurant that isn’t BYOB with a purse full of wine feels a lot like almost being naughty.
And one to grow on:
I guess I didn’t do that much growing this week. The only thing that comes to mind is how much easier the internet has made homework for my kids. Remember those dumb ass projects where you had to make a collage that describes you? Such a huge waste of time. Made more so by the fact that I never had any magazines at home to cut stuff out of. I usually had to use the news paper and mine always looked more like a ransom note than anything else. Times were tough but I made it through somehow and managed to confuse my peers while at it. I guess not that much has changed.E