1) re-entry is difficult.
2) the sun feels SO good.
3) I will continue to war with Larry the freckle mustache.
4) a good hat helps.
5) time to dry out and eat clean.
6) karma is laughing about the snow while you are away…to find that yours is the onlycar encased in a snow fort in the whole lot.
7) shoveling is a great burn.
8) I should have cleaned before I left.
9) no bed is as wonderful as your bed.
10) there is no room for name calling in marriage.
And one to grow on:
Men are simple. By that I mean easy. Whether it’s being flanked by two as they compete for your attention about how much they know about planes. Or listening as they hum as they consume a simply constructed meal. They have simple needs. Feed me. Listen to me. Love me. That’s what it looks like on the outside. Sometimes they are bottomless cups that no amount of food, love, or, attention can sate. Then it’s time to make a choice. To choose a way by which you can control your own happiness. Not that you will disregard them or their needs, but a way by which your own happiness is not compromised. As women we are inclined to be caregivers but so often forget our own care. Take the best care you can of yourself and the rest of the world will fall easily into place.