1)Dog ears can turn the page on an iPad
2)I hate when you forget that you have refilled you coffee and pour it down your front.
3)Remember when we’d say “oh look, it’s snowing” like it was a good thing?
4) there are so many devices that beep in my house, it could take a hour to find the source.
5) I Watched a girl put her bathing suit on over her underwear at the gym. That’s weird right? Not some new so uncool it’s cool hipster thing?
6) When Cora the kitty sleeps, she looks like she has no eyes.
7) I’m good at cards. So good in fact that there are those who suspect I’m cheating. I think this has more to do with how abysmal I am at everything else.
8) I have tripped on some major hurdles in this the year of making amends.
9) the gunners choked…big time.
10) it’s hard to do better with someone when they’d rather you just didn’t do anything at all.
And one to grow on:
Growth in a time of sadness takes more effort than growth in the days of rainbows and singing birds. Don’t let that deter you. Anything worth having is worth fighting for. This extends to peace of mind.