1) there will be no sleep for me when stubby hubs hunk dreams of zombies.
2) in the book I’m reading the main character is portrayed as petite. She often mentions her stiff neck from talking to tall people. “Bitch has three inches on me, quit your crying”
3) put on your bucket list to see the Washington monument from the top of the Lincoln memorial…at midnight.
4)Some Sundays I like to see how few steps I can take
5) bike riding is hell on my bangs.
6) have flat iron will ride.
7)I made the mistake of telling stubby hubs not to keep his phone in his front pocket or he’d get ball cancer. Now he forgets it at work…sigh.
8) first bike ride after pneumonia….ouch.
9) it’s a brand new world when your kid’s friends start to drive.
10) thank goodness for the sun.
And one to grow on:
Manners never go out of fashion. Teach your children how to engage with people in a respectful way, irrespective of their deserving it, and you will give them a gift to last their lifetime. It costs nothing to be polite. To be courteous. To be pleasant. And the payoff is priceless.