1) nothing soothes the soul like a sunny day.
2) when letting a parent know what a great kid they have, refrain from saying you have a crush on them.
3) thank goodness for meds.
4) people are not pet projects.
5) when replacing a naughty word with focker don’t say Jesus in front of it.
6) I have to stop making and eating weird late night food. Ramen noodles with nachos on top…dumb stoopid.
7) taking one for the team is exhausting.
8) I wish someone would just TELL me what to make for dinner.
9) moose is a naughty leg lifter.
10) I hate it when the alarm gets switched from FM to AM
And one to grow on:
Life doesn’t come with a reset button. How nice would that be though? Or snooze. To be able to check out and refuel without recrimination. To get lost in the pages of a book and ignore the laundry. Please forgive me for being the hare in the race. Allow me the time I have not yet learned to manage well. My candle has burned from both ends to meet in the middle and now I must sleep.