1) When encouraging children to be cool with a kid’s table, tell them it will be independent dinning.
2) sorry if it embarrasses you but I tell people I love them now.
3) you can toast marshmallow peeps over a fire pit.
4) chances are I will not be replacing smoke detector batteries on Easter.
5) all CVSs should be 24 hours.
6) my belly is a jerk.
7) still dig tears for fears.
8) when in doubt, “your mom” is always a fine response.
9) blinding people with a iPad and the rays of the sun…is fun.
10) can’t wait to see hedwig. NPH here we come.
And one to grow on:
Do people a favor and listen to them. Hear them. If they take the time to share with you, honor them. Not, like me at work today where the M.O.D. Repeated the same direction no less then 5 times. I blame Easter.