1) there is great talent at my kid’s high school.
2) you take ownership of your junk and I will of mine.
3) there is nothing worse than armchair parenting.
4) emotions are exhausting.
5) champagne induces the strangest dreams.
6) time doesn’t really heal it numbs.
7) loneliness is not being alone.
8) allergies are a jerk.
9) some weeks need a second Sunday.
10) sketchy Jeff shouldn’t mess with me. I leave marks.
And one to grow on:
Sadness can be ignored. It can be tucked. Hidden in the back corner of your closet. It can be. But it will still be waiting for you. Like a shadow. A lingering sense. You can do the work now to navigate the journey while it’s fresh and hasn’t tainted other parts of your life. Or you can wait. Til you knock the scab off of that pain. You can but I don’t recommend it. It’s exhausting either way but it may take an unforeseen toll as time passes. A toll that may cost you more than the original loss.