1) the warmth of the sun can make a day more memorable.
2) a brisk walk with a dear friend is the best therapy.
3) sometimes it is just as freeing to not talk about the big thing in our lives.
4) we all have lived through curve balls. Are you a victim or a survivor?
5) often you can not have honesty without vulnerability.
6) it’s the called the Affordable Care Act.
7) loved getting the text “NYC rocks” from my parents.
8) we sell steamers. I think of poop every time someone orders one.
9) my children getting along is the best gift…ever.
10) gone are the days of 8 hours in the garden. Also known as “oh my aching back”.
And one to grow on:
I’m not sure if it is by Devine intervention that certain people come into our lives. I know that we are meant to meet some people to teach us lessons. My children have rounded out my edges. They have challenged my view of the world. They have paved the way for me to be a better friend. To be a better listener. To be more patient. More intuitive. I am better because I know them.