1) I felt like Snow White traipsing through the forest in my bike ride in this morning. Right up until the time that a bunny ran across my path nearly causing a fatal crash. I won’t say for whom.
2) I like to pretend that stubby hubs hunk’s mustache has super powers.
3) piss pumpkin…..it’s a watermelon.
4) I’m not very good at Cards Against Humanity.
5) back rubs with cream are the best and for them you must pay the piper…wink wink.
6) I need to break up with mint chocolate chip ice cream.
7) it’s good to have the bug home. I love watching him standing in front of the open fridge
8) nothing makes you feel older than when you realize that you spend a lot of time thinking about pooping.
9) I’m a gambler, I rode my bike on a day when there is 30% chance of rain. On the edge I tell you.
10) smile, it doesn’t cost you a thing.
And one to grow on:
If you are feeling out of balance, put your hands in the dirt. As I plucked my first vegetable harvest from the garden I couldn’t help but feel blessed. I put them in the ground and Mother Nature did the rest of the work. It is with my hands immersed in terra firma that I find catharsis to my woes. My mind starts out as busy as my hands but by the end of the task I always find peace. Grace in a garden well tended