1) I love listening to live recordings when I’m riding my bike home from work. For a split second I trick myself that after the song ends they are cheering for me to make it up that hill.
2) I am amazed at how hard our loss of C still hits me, especially when I don’t see it coming.
3) to choose between Messi and my Germans was no easy task.
4) and now the soccer withdrawal begins.
5) do woman lift weights anymore? It seems I’m always the only one at the gym.
6) check out the movie “chatter box” the warning is TV….for talking vagina of course.
7) I’m a gin convert….but only hendrick’s
8) funny how some of the most reserved people I have ever met also have the most animated hello waves.
9) nothing like finding a wardrobe on a hike. Sadly it was made up of male underwear.
10) I hate the phone. Don’t call, I will screen you.
And one to grow:
At the risk of sounding like one of those self help books…..sometimes you have to find bliss at your own expense. Some of my biggest belly laughs have been because of my own gaffs. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Get your laughs where you can. You might be surprised how fun it is to get the laughter going with others.