1) I am irreverent but just for its comedic effect.
2) it takes a village.
3) roasted beet salad is the tops.
4) I LOVE to give a greeting card that does not properly reflect the occasion. ie: a bat mitzvah card for my friends graduation. It’s a coming of age of sorts. Or a congratulation on the birth of your child for someone just home from the hospital for kidney stones. Come on, that’s funny. Stupid funny which is my all time fav.
5) watch this video. If you have a cat you will never look at them the same again.
6) I know it’s redundant to say that you lost something and you don’t know where or when, but how can that be true for you drivers license?
7) the gratification of refinishing the couple of pieces of furniture whose water marks have haunted you for years can not be measured in words.
8) sometimes I dress for irony.
9) it’s much harder to plan meals when someone else is doing the shopping.
10) stubby hubs hunk making a charcuterie delivery was just about the cutest thing ever.
And one to grow on:
I have a picture of C and the boys. I keep it next to my sink so I am reminded to be grateful. To forgive myself for what I can not change. To let go of what doesn’t help me or others. To acknowledge my strengths and welcome being weak when the moment calls for it. I am learning to embrace the silver linings of a great loss. There must be good in bad things or you will find yourself stuck. Thank you C for helping me learn to get unstuck. And to my potter for walking the path with me. I am the luckiest.