1) the moose has an ongoing battle with the laundry basket. By battle I mean he lifts his leg on it. The basket does little to retaliate.
2) Alex cross, enjoyed the books, couldn’t get through the movie.
3) I loved seeing the smiling faces of two boys seeing a live soccer match for the first time.
4) I don’t live in a castle but when I am home I do feel like a queen.
5) got to give it to the goose. She is tenacious. It’s not as fun when she wants to debate the merit of the rules we have set. Sometimes because I said so really is the only answer left to give.
6) I was right, people were watching me at the gym. Just not because I am so FINE, but because they were in awe of the amount of weight I can lift…they don’t call me dude neck man legs for nothing.
7) as much as I love beets it’s still freaky what happens when you eat a lot of them.
8) thanks to my lovely friend ms hershateria I plan to start a Hendrick’s revolution.
9) it’s much easier writing this list if I do it over time and not Monday morning. Cuz I have a bad case of CRS (can’t remember shit).
10) there was a time that I had my kids fooled that sugarless gum was dessert.
And one to grow on:
I was recently reminded of the dangers of assuming. No matter how many ways you play a scenario in your mind another person may end up with a different conclusion. So for a cards on the table kind of girl like myself it’s difficult to wait out the waves. To wait for events to be such that we are brought back together. Or that time softens hearts. Another good less is to never lock a closed door. You just may want to walk through it again later.