1) the moose continues to wage war in the laundry room. My shoes were the next foe to fall.
2) animal cruelty is moving furniture around when the victim is blind. Sorry charlie.
3) binge watching boardwalk empire while reading book two of a three part series which takes place during a vampire apocalypse makes for some weird dreams.
4) I may have punched stubby hubs hunk in the face while we both slept last night.
5) mount gretna is adorable.
6) Monday always comes too soon.
7) another week with a singlet child.
8) I’m grateful for a man willing to pick up my slack.
9) and children generally willing to do the same.
10)this grown up thing is tough.
And one to grow on:
The continuing conflict in Gaza is little more than gang war over turf. A nonexistent sense of empathy. A failure to see “them” as people like themselves doing their best to abide their god and their family. I certainly don’t mean to be glib. Obviously fixing the problem isn’t as easy as naming it. Someone smarter than myself needs to find a way to get Israelis and Palestinians to SEE each other. To put their own selfish wants beside that of their neighbor instead of ahead of them. I wonder how we can all do our best in this way.