1) the anxiety of making finger sandwiches far outweighs that of the actual process.
2) as moose continues to battle the furniture I find solace in having a swell steam cleaner.
3) getting up when it’s still dark is SO much harder.
4) I’m now getting hand-me-downs from the goose.
5) I’m so sorry that stubby hubs hunk has an ouchie spot on his side. When he rolls over in the middle of the night and yells a string of profanities, I am decidedly less sorry.
6) it’s good to have all of my chicks back in the nest.
7) I would like a second Sunday this week.
8) drinking coffee through a straw may lead to grounds in your teeth.
9) hand injuries take too long to heal.
10) it’s perfectly natural to carry a carrot in your back pocket.
And one to grow on:
I’m too sleepy to remember anything of depth