1) Safety first. Also known as remember to take your helmet off when you change your mind about riding your bike to work.
2) Nothing says nice to meet you, like taking an eye out with a champagne cork.
3) Alls well til you have to leave and lean heavily to make it up the hill.
4) Stubby hubs hunk dreamt I was a carrot. I was me but I was a carrot. According to the internets, it means that we have unresolved discord and he should make sure I’m not too good to be true. Trust me internets, I’m not.
5) I wish the Bird all the luck as she labors into motherhood.
6) I wish I were wired for medium. Full boar or half cocked no medium here.
7) sore throats are stupid.
8) Mondays shouldn’t start until Tuesday.
9) having attended my first high school football game, I can now say with confidence, they are weird. It’s a lot like demolition derby at the Buck but minus the cars. Girls preening in their Friday best. Boys walking like peacocks.
10) no mater how many times the Goose knocks the Bug down when she calls he comes running to help.
And one to grow on:
Fresh starts are wonderful. You’re lucky if you find yourself in one. If you do, do your best to be mindful that those left from your stale life before may need reassurances that there is a place for them among the shiny new world. Quell their calls of “what about me” by a wink and a nod. Never say to yourself, “they know I love them” because they will always need to hear you say it.