1) Non-smokers should never smoke in movies. They look silly. Or maybe my new career could be smoking coach.
2) Hugh Grant is unbearable to watch. How did that tool get into movies? When he speaks all I hear is “I’m cute, I’m very very cute.” Nu-uh!
3) After binge watching the first two seasons of dexter I have decided that Michael C Hall is a leprechaun and it’s not a very good show.
4) It’s pretty cool when your kids turn you on to new music.
5) Stubby hubs hunk says if he tells my that I’m “sweet enough times, maybe it will stick”.
6) nothing quells the mind like a clean house.
7) boobs sell coffee. Pound cake not so much.
8) as I wheeled my rolling cooler home from the beer exchange with stubby hubs hunk’s beer, it occurred to me that I have finally become that weirdo.
9) Savemart freaks me out.
10) bring on the house guests your room awaits.
And one to grow on:
Change can be difficult. It can be challenging. It can be wonderful. It can be thrilling. You’ll never know what awaits you if you don’t take the first step. It might just be what molds you into the new better you. It might just be your new favorite thing.