1) I’m the one that needs to calm down. I know this now because of the goose, thanks.
2) my hair looks like tracy turnblad from “hairspray”.
3) I have a “whootie”. It’s a white bootie.
4) moose will christen your luggage if you don’t close your door. Sorry Ang.
5) electric toothbrush or vibrator? You’ll just have to come see for yourself.
6) people don’t change. Sometimes that’s a wonderful thing.
7) anxiety can be crippling.
8) nothing rounds out a nice evening together like a robust walk to the diner at midnight. Sorry to those in the hood that may have heard us.
9) be as bitter as you like. You won’t spoil my fun.
10) Mondays with sun are easier to take.
And one to grow on:
You plan. You vex that what you thought was fun might not be good enough. You watch as the numbers rise. Then the day is here. You realize that the greatest expectation is to catch up with old friends. To mend fences with some. To get to know others. To eat drink and be merry.
That after 25 years you can more easily see the ways in which you are similar. The you jump in the dance floor and cut that bitch up. You are reminded all night long while chasing sleep and nursing aches of the fun you have had. Then you look ahead to what 30 years will be like.