1) hot and sour soup cures what ails you.
2) nothing aids a weekend in bed like bribing the others that live in your house.
3) it’s so much easier get out of the house in the morning when the kids are in bed.
4) anxiety is a bitch.
5) men and woman can be friends, “when Harry met Sally” be damned.
6) a girl can do anything in a great pair of shoes.
7) straight ginger tea is gross.
8) I have always wanted to be a ninja. This was never more true than when wanting to protect my kid.
9) “I’m ok.” Is not a proper response to, “can I get you anything else?”
10) college aged boys have better manners than college aged girls.
And one to grow on:
A good listener has honed an important skill. In order to truly hear another person, you can not be crafting your defense. You must quell your own voice. It is easiest to listen when the conversation does not include you. That is, when you are not the subject. In this case, do your best to discern if the sharer just needs to be heard or if they are in search of opinion. They may not always tell you straight out. This is the matter for skill. Nothing clams a person up like unsolicited advice.