1) in a dozen years, we have NEVER had an ice cream truck in our neighborhood. One came rolling through yesterday…it’s October. I couldn’t bring myself to look still too freaked from the clown on American Horror Story: Freak Show.
2) I am not a pimp, but I did enjoy slow rolling by the high school with Chaka Khan’s “ain’t nobody” pumping, to get the Goose from homecoming. She was not amused.
3) nothing says “I have turned the geriatric corner”, like getting a pedicure to visit the pediatrist.
4) today there WILL be gumbo.
5) I will figure out a way to conquer the world…from bed.
6) poor Walter isn’t the fasted Tom in the hood anymore. I still say he’s the meanest.
7) when you dream of doing it, it might be time to pay bills.
8) according to some I am a parade pooper.
9) so proud of the Bug’s tenacity. I has gotten is Life, in scouting that’s the last step before Eagle.
10) I worry when distance is too great from the people I love.
And one to grow on:
It’s seems I am wallowing too deeply in my peri-menopausal aggression to have grown or offer anything poignant. So…..there.